Want to change the colour scheme in your interior space?
Transform your aesthetics and choose from the diverse range of colours in the Feast Watson Prooftint range. With an abundance of warm, natural hue tones such as Brown Japan and Mahogany, as well as achieving a lighter, bright look with Maple and Oak colours, Prooftint provides a dash of colour to your timber, while maintaining transparency to your timber grain.
Feast Watson Prooftint wood stain is easy to use, fast drying and repairs scratches and damage to stained timber. Enabling flexibility in colour matching with a mix of other products, you can achieve the colour of your dreams with a deluxe, stained finish
How to get @dotandpop look:
1. Sand the timber back to a raw finish.
2. Remove any excess sanding dust with a microfiber cloth or use a leaf blower/hairdryer.
3. Using a brush or cloth, apply Prooftint evenly over the desired area.
4. Wait 2-5 minutes for the stain to penetrate the surface. Wipe off any excess with a clean, soft cloth.
5. Ensure the edges of adjoining sections are carefully blended together by evenly wiping the overlap area.
6. Once your area is dry, make sure you seal it - I used Feast & Watson Clear Varnish. The clear topcoat ensures lasting protection and fully develops the final colour - the most important step!